People in Aid and Headington Invites INGOs and NGOs to Join On Two Days Building Resilience Training
Wednesday, 18/08/2010 21:43 | Facilitating Activity
| 2198 Views
People In Aid, an international network of development and humanitarian assistance agencies.We help organisations whose goal is the relief of poverty and suffering to enhance the impact they make through better people management and support. Registered charity no. 1078768. Registered in England as a company limited by guarantee no. 3772652. Facilitated by People in Aids and Headington this two days workshop will focus on building individual and team resilience.
- And overview and stress and resilience at the level of the individual team
- Type humanitarian worker often experience.
- Building individual resilience through self care.
- How stress can manifest in team dynamic.
- Building resilience team.
- An in-depth exploration of communication and conflict resolution tool for building individual and team resilience and improving management.
- Self care skills that promote individual resilience.
- Management skills that help foster resilient/thriving teams.
To enrol this training, the interesting participant can visit http://www.peopleinaid.org/events, www.peopleinaid.org/events by booking US $ 295. every paying participant from INGO can bring a national colleague for free. This in proposed to encourage the strengthening of lacal national capacity. The paying participant can fills in their detail when prompted online booking form or register them later by emailing email@example.com.